Real Estate Information
- The median sales price for homes in Florence was $164,000 based on 115 home sales.
- Florence market trends indicate a decrease of $900 in median home sales over the past year.
- The average price per square foot was $120, an increase of 8% compared to the same period last year.
- The median rent per month for apartments was $1,200.
*Data from May 24, 2017 to August 23, 2017 – Source: Trulia.com
- Newcomers have 90 days after establishing residency to apply for a driver’s license. A new license costs $12.50 and is good for five years
- License plate tags must be purchased within 45 days of establishing residency
- The Department of Motor Vehicles is located at 3102 E. Palmetto St. 3102 E. Palmetto Street
Florence , SC 29506. More Florence DMV information can be found below:
Weekdays Open: M-F
Mon-Tues, Thurs-Friday Hours: 8:30-5:00
Wednesday Hours: 9:30-5:00
Saturday Hours: (Open occasional Saturdays, call ahead to ensure office is open) 8:30-1:00
Dealer Central: No
Driver License Issuing: Yes
CDL Issuing: No
Motorcycle License Issuing: M-F Only
Road Test Appointments: 2:00-4:30
International Customers: M-F Only
Class E and F: Yes