(image courtesy: FedEx.com)
Small Business Owners, check this out: FedEx is currently accepting applications in its Small Business Grant Contest, where you could win the grand prize of $25,000 for your business!
In addition, the company will give away several other grants to the runners-up. In total, the awards amount to $100,000.
During the Judging Period, the Top 600 entries will be judged by the sponsor of the contest or its designated representatives and narrowed down to 100 finalists. The sponsor will consider the following in determining the Top 100:
- Clear, compelling and engaging essay answers and video
- How Entrant proposes to use the Grant money
- Use of social media to develop Entrant’s brand voice, including use of visuals, cohesiveness, humor, engagement and uniqueness
- Website ease of navigation, ease of ordering services or products (if applicable), product availability (in stock or not, if applicable)
- How well the Entrant’s brand aligns with the FedEx brand
- Whether the Small Business Owner is prepared to be a Small Business Ambassador or mentor to other small businesses
Extra credit will be given for those Entrants exhibiting any of the following elements:
- Unique or innovative product or service offering
- Sustainability/environmentally friendly business
- Positive impact on the community
Sponsor will announce the Top 100 on or about June 20, 2016.
Click on the link below to find out more on how you can apply.